Investors should note that any information available on this website is of a general nature and should not be construed as tailored to the individual needs and circumstances of each investor, and does not qualify as personalised investment recommendations or financial investment advice. The information available on this website is provided for information purposes only. SYCOMORE ASSET MANAGEMENT assumes no responsibility for an investment or divestment decision taken purely based on the information available on this website. We believe that the information provided on this website is reliable, but it should not be regarded as exhaustive. SYCOMORE AM reserves the right to amend its content at its sole discretion and without notice. If, despite the attention paid by SYCOMORE AM to the quality and updating of information available on this website, certain information proves to be incorrect or incomplete, SYCOMORE Asset Management will regularise the situation as soon as possible without however being held liable for any errors, omissions or imperfections noted. Where applicable, you may inform us of any imperfections noted using the following address: email@example.com. Investors are reminded that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results and may fluctuate over time. Our Funds offer no return or performance guarantee and present a risk of capital loss. Before investing it is necessary to consult the Fund's KIID which is available on our website www.sycomore-am.com or upon request to SYCOMORE ASSET MANAGEMENT. Our Funds are aimed at all subscribers and may be used within unit-linked life insurance policies. Each Fund’s minimum investment horizon is stated in the Fund's prospectus. The amount that might be reasonably invested in our Funds depends on your personal situation. To determine this amount, you should consider your personal assets, your current and future financial needs, but also your willingness to accept risks or your wish to invest cautiously. It is also highly recommended that you sufficiently diversify your investments so as not to be exposed solely to the risks of our Funds. The Funds presented hereinafter are domiciled in France or Luxembourg and may not be authorised for sale in your country. Information relating to the country of registration appears on each Fund sheet. Units in our mutual funds (FCP), which are Foreign Public Funds within the meaning of Section 13 of the US Bank Holding Company Act, have not be recorded or declared to the US authorities under the 1933 US Securities Act. As a result, they cannot be offered for sale or sold, either directly or indirectly, in the United States or on behalf of or for the benefit of a US Person within the meaning of US regulations (Regulation S"). It is the responsibility in all cases of users of this website to ensure, beforehand, that their connection to this website and access to the information which it contains does not constitute a violation owing to their own legal position and in particular owing to applicable national law.
We are happy to share our latest news with you. Follow all our updates and access our press releases here.
Our latest press release
All our press releases
- The group of investors reasserts that Total needs to align the company’s operations with the objectives of the Paris Agreement and call for a detailed action plan from total
- European investors rally around biodiversity
- Sycomore AM and The Good Economy launch a new metric that assesses a company’s contribution to employment: The Good Jobs Rating.
- Sycomore Asset Management supports the Fondation Entreprendre and the values of ‘transmission’ through its responsible investment fund, Sycomore Shared Growth
- AXA Investment Managers, BNP Paribas Asset Management, Sycomore Asset Management and Mirova, an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers, launch joint initiative to develop pioneering tool for measuring investment impact on biodiversity
- Sycomore AM adds its corporate mission to the articles of association and strengthens its engagement
- Net Environmental Contribution®: Sycomore AM and partners open-source new multi-issue environmental metric for finance industry
- Sycomore Asset Management enters into exclusivity negotiations with the Generali group on its ambition to become the reference in sustainable investments in Europe
- Laurent Deltour: from Happy@Work to Happy@Home
- Sycomore shared growth : our latest sri-labelled fund
- Sycomore AM strengthens its investment team with the appointment of senior global analysts Brice Prunas and Jessica Poon
- A company’s wealth lies in its workforce. The figures speak for themselves with sycomore happy @ work.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services and Sycomore AM sign research partnership on an advanced green finance metric
- Alexandre Taieb joins Sycomore AM as fund manager-analyst
- Sycomore am builds up its SRI expertise with the recruitment of Leonard Boniface, Senior ESG Analyst
- Do markets still make sense?
- Sycomore : Best Workplace in 2016! Happy@Work!!
- Making sense of things
- Sycomore AM launches Sycomore Eco Solutions
- Sycomore AM | Official Sponsor of COP21
- Sycomore Asset Management innovates with the launch of a human capital fund: SYCOMORE HAPPY@WORK
- Sycomore AM reinforces its expertise in energy and ecological transition
- Sycomore AM appoints head of ESG research
- Sycomore AM has reinforced its Long/short investment team
- Sycomore wins a new €40m European equity mandate
- Sycomore wins a French small and mid-cap mandate from France’s Pensions Reserve Fund (FRR)
- SMES: Small Dimensions... But Huge Potential
- SRI: Smallcaps are now major league players
- Sycomore Asset Management wins equity SRI small cap mandate from France’s public pension scheme ERAFP
- Sycomore AM accelerates pan-European development for Sycomore L/S Opportunities
- ESG Research, an undeniable driver of value creation
- Fitch Affims Sycomore AM's Asset Management Rating at 'High Standards'